CloudPSI

Cloud hosting news

Although 60% of small businesses are using cloud computing services, the remaining 40% are put off by security fears. According to research by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), data theft or loss is the biggest concern for companies that have not …

Leave a Reply

avatar